Some things from last week:
- My studio schedule is erratic as I’ve yet to find my rhythm during this period of resting, reflecting, exploring and experimenting.
- The wall opposite the windows is the best wall to take photos on.
- Some shelves and a table for the studio would be useful.
- I bought what looks like an intriguing book, “Do Build — How to make and lead a business the world needs” by Alan Moore (not that Alan Moore).
- These trainers look interesting.
- And I visited Glen Hayward’s exhibition at City Gallery.