When I’m not sure what to write in my newsletter, I often come back to these questions:
How am I feeling right now?
What do I need right now?
What am I experimenting with right now?
What am I working on right now?
Right now, I’m feeling, hmmm, I’m feeling ok. I’m feeling a little time constrained with all the things I’d like to be doing. And I wish we were back at Level 1.
Today I need a brain that can spend a little more time in front of screens. A cup of tea and some chocolate biscuits would also be helpful.
I am experimenting with:
- Poster designs for Interplay.
- Being open to different ideas, feelings, and ways of being in the world.
And I’m working on:
- A poster / graphic design for our November group show, Interplay
- Selecting and preparing work for Interplay (see above image)
- Creating space and time to focus on the essentials (Or perhaps I’ll try focussing on the essentials, so they fill the space and time I have 😀).