! - look at jekyll SEO and set up config file accordingly
- test sign up form (responses!)
? is there a place I can commit to git without it being public eg. git.garypeters.info (use the git hub app?)
- Set up a Master (Production) and Development Branch.
Put all into Development for now, if possible for now.
set up production and dev branches.
- fix a contact form (either php implementation via mediatemple or formcompany)
- assets ?
newsletter & mailing list - see if separate signup forms are needed - driect mail x fix - change medium . dimensions etc. to definition list on single work page
- fix any Bold text
- fix any italic settings – check tachyons and Untitled
fix button styling on newsletter sign up form
sort out environment variable so can test locally https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41511696/jekyll-build-is-putting-localhost-links-in-site-production-files#41512277
set up csv file to create md files (12 - 20 pieces) in test site
- sort out responsive images
- sort out images - either manually (Pshp), gulp or terpstra
- related works
- works grouped by category (wall works, monochrome, painting-object, etc.) through use of tags.
- lazy load on works grid of images
- title only list of works
sort works chronologically, alphabetically. Other?
- Remember: Design mobile first. Get the mobile styles and proportions working first and then scale up.
- Consider (from a layout and include point of view) where best to put the styles – Remember the cascade
- Remember: $ bundle exec jekyll build to deliver site to server.
Work out spreadsheet format for using pagemaster Test on test site. Drag and drop files over to garypeters-dot-info so it’s kept clean of plugin.
Suss out titles and permalinks - eg, just name of work in permalink.
Do I want separate folders for years? Perhaps for images?
Would it be smart to put image paths into spreadsheet too? Work out naming format for images.
Thank the pagemaster!!
Consider using tags rather than type for yaml and the sort of work showing. Or perhaps category?
Read up on jekyll variables. tags / categories etc.
Aim to pull page tag to show related pages
ie get this page’s tag and then find pages with similar tags
Set up so have a dozen works in place.
x hard code navigation
works about journal
Nice to nice
x thumbnails x ? rollover thumbnails x sort pagination for works (next / previous)